Using a Change of Schedule (Drop/Add) Form
Information regarding registration and/or changes using a Change of Schedule (Drop/Add) process is provided below. Typically most changes can be made through UAccess Student Center until a deadline - this process is for exceptions and those enrollment requests that need approval of an instructor and/or College or academic unit.
To identify when a change of schedule and a late change petition are necessary, please see the Dates and Deadlines calendar.
NEW: Students can access the Change of Schedule/Late Change Process Online here.
Note: If your Spring 2020 class has ended this form is not to be used. The deadline for most Spring 2020 Grading Basis Change has passed; you can find out informaiton on how to Petition to Change Grading Basis to Pass/Fail after Deadline
The online Change of Schedule/Late Change Petition may be used to add classes as well as to withdraw from classes. For now, all requests are being routed to both instructor and college or academic unit for approval as the workflow was designed to handle late changes as a priority for spring.
To add late
- Login to the form, select “Other” and use the resulting comments box to explain what registration actions are needed. Select “Late Add” from the action drop down list.
- Example – Student is enrolled in an incorrect section (submit one request, multiple transactions—drop and “add another course”)
- Example – Student is switching sections (submit one request, multiple transactions—drop and “add another course”)
- Example – Student has cleared a hold that was preventing enrollment
To add for summer or fall
- Students should attempt to enroll themselves first in Student Center.
- Students may contact the department offering the course to enroll.
- Students may contact their academic advisor to enroll.
- If still unsuccessful, students may submit a request through the online workflow.
Note: Departments are not able to override the following:
- Multiple enrollments in the same course for summer
- Time Conflicts
- Service Indicators
- Unit maximum loads for summer sessions
In these situations, students may submit a request using the online Change of Schedule/Late Change Petition form.
The paper Change of Schedule form is no longer in use. The Office of the Registrar will honor any completed paper Change of Schedule forms submitted to Reghelp until April 30th. After that date, students will be referred to complete requests through the online Change of Schedule/Late Change Petition workflow.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Students are encouraged to consult with your academic advisor as you consider any changes to enrollment status. Contact information for advisors is available at the Advising Resource Center.