Change of Schedule (Drop/Add)
Information regarding registration and/or changes using a Change of Schedule (Drop/Add) process is provided below. Typically most changes can be made through UAccess Student Center until a deadline - this process is for exceptions and those enrollment requests that need approval of an instructor and/or College or academic unit.
Students attempting to add or change classes for Fall 2020 should utilize UAccess Student Center.
The Change of Schedule process has recently changed from a paper to an electronic process. Please access the Change of Schedule process at the following link: Change of Schedule Online.
The online Change of Schedule form may be used to add classes as well as to withdraw from classes. To identify when a Change of Schedule and/or a Late Change Petition are necessary, please see the Dates and Deadlines calendar.
To add late
- Login to the form, select “Other” and use the resulting comments box to explain what registration actions are needed. Select “Late Add” from the action drop down list.
- Example – Student is enrolled in an incorrect section (submit one request, multiple transactions—drop and “add another course”)
- Example – Student is switching sections (submit one request, multiple transactions—drop and “add another course”)
- Example – Student has cleared a hold that was preventing enrollment
To add for summer
- Students should attempt to enroll themselves first in Student Center.
- Students may contact the department offering the course to enroll.
- Students may contact their academic advisor to enroll.
- If still unsuccessful, students may submit a request through the online workflow.
Note: Departments are not able to override the following:
- Multiple enrollments in the same course for summer
- Time Conflicts
- Service Indicators
- Unit maximum loads for summer sessions
In these situations, students may submit a request using the online Change of Schedule.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Students are encouraged to consult with your academic advisor as you consider any changes to enrollment status. Contact information for advisors is available at the Advising Resource Center.