Grading Policy Manual: Index
- Any questions regarding Grading and grading issues can be asked at the following email: Reg-Help@email.arizona.edu
- Administrative Drops/Reinstatements
- Changing Final Grades
- Complete Withdrawal from the Term
- Course Numbering System
- Course Syllabus Policy
- Engagement on the Grade Roster
- Grade and Unit Summary Report
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Calculation
- Grade Replacement Opportunity
- Grades and the Grading System
- Incomplete (I) Grade
- Pass/Fail Option
- Publicly Posting Final Grades
- Reporting of Final Grades
- Submitting Grades in UAccess Instructor Center
- University Grading Systems
- University-wide House Numbered Courses
- Withdrawal Grades
For a complete guide on using Uaccess Instructor Center click here
- Go to uaccess.arizona.edu and click on the Instructor Center link
- Log into Instructor Center using your NetID and password.
- Your schedule will appear.
- Click on the Change Term button if you’re not seeing the correct term.
- Click on the Grade Roster In Progress icon for the class you need to grade.
- In the Display Options box you will see a Grade Roster Type. Most instructors only post final grades but some instructors post Early Progress Grades. Make sure the roster type you need to work with is selected.
- Enter your grades and change the Grade Roster Approval Status to Approved. This will cause the Post button to appear at the bottom of the page. Click the Post button to post grades.
- Notice that your Grade Roster icon has changed from In Progress to Posted
Grade and Unit Summary Report: The Grade and Unit Summary aids academic departments in analysis of the number of units taught and distribution of grades within those units. Grade And Unit Summaries are available through UAnalytics on the Student dashboard and the Class Enrollment page.
- Classes with an engagement component that is listed as To Be Determined (TBD) have been designed to allow the instructor to customize the engagement experience for each student.
- The instructor must specify the appropriate Activity and Competency during the grading process.
- If a student is given a C or better (in a class with regular grades) or an S or P (in a class with alternative grades), a drop-down menu in the Activity and Competency columns will be visible. These columns must be completed before the grade roster can be posted.