Checking the Status of Your Diploma
Graduation Services advisors post degrees after all UA course grades have been posted and all transcripts have been received from other institutions. You may check the schedule for posting degrees to determine the approximate date when your diploma will be ordered.
Diplomas for new graduates are normally ordered once a week from the Michael Sutter Company in Utah. You should expect your diploma approximately two to three weeks after your degree is posted. You will receive an email once your diploma is mailed. Please do not directly contact the Michael Sutter Company regarding your diploma. Your original diploma is automatically ordered and mailed to you. You must wait until that initial order is made before requesting another original or an eDiploma.
Check your record in UAccess to make sure that your degree has been awarded. If it has been three weeks from the award date and your diploma hasn't arrived, you may contact your Graduation Services Advisor if you are an undergradaute student to check on the status of your diploma. Graduate students may contact the Graduate College.
The University of Arizona has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and
degree verifications. Students may also order an official copy of their transcript to verify a degree.
Order a Diploma Replacement or an eDiploma Online
The following services for your University of Arizona diploma are available online through our official diploma vendor, the Michael Sutter Company:
- Order a replacement diploma - Order a new diploma easily online. You will be able to choose Standard Delivery or Express Overnight Delivery. There is a $50.00 charge for each diploma replacement. Your diploma will be printed and mailed within 1-2 days.
- Order your eDiploma - Your University of Arizona eDiploma is a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes. There is a one-time charge for your UA eDiploma of $20. You will receive your eDiploma within 60 seconds of ordering. You can then forward your eDiploma as often as you need. (Note: For document security the e-diploma cannot be printed.)
- Diploma status - check on the status of your diploma order, whether it is your first diploma or a replacement diploma.
How to access our Online Diploma Service
- If you know your UA NetID click UA NetID WebAuth to login. You will then be redirected to our Online Diploma Order Service.
- If you do not remember your UA NetID (Student ID) then complete our Online Diploma Service request. Within 48 hours, you will receive an email with a Secure ID to return and order your diploma online.
- If the name you request does not match the name on your official transcript, you must first submit a Change of Personal Information form.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail Marty Gawlik (firstname.lastname@example.org).