University of Arizona Transcripts
Transcript Ordering Policy
An official transcript of a student's academic record at the University of Arizona (UA) is available only through the Office of Registration and Transcripts. All restrictive holds on a student's record must be cleared before a transcript is released. Please verify your grades have been posted and view your Account Balance and Registration Holds on UAccess prior to ordering a transcript. Normal processing of transcripts is 1 to 5 business days. However, during busy times, all transcript processing may take up to two weeks. Signed authorization is required to process any transcript request.
The Office of the Registrar takes responsibility for handling transcript requests in a prompt and efficient manner. However, we are not responsible for mishandling by the U.S. Post Office or the receiving school or agency. If you require additional signatures or stamps on the transcript envelope seal, please contact the transcript office at (520) 621-3113. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
NADSAP or Continuing Education Credits?
For coursework completed through NADSAP (Navy Alcohol, Drug, and Substance Abuse Program), Court Reporting, or other programs in which you received CEU (continuing education units) contact UA Outreach College.
Pending Grades or Diploma?
Check UAccess Student Center to see if all grades/degrees have been posted prior to placing a transcript order. Instructors will begin posting final grades in UAccess Student Center approximately two days after Final Exams at the end of each academic term. For more information on the awarding of degrees, go to the Graduation Services web page, titled, Checking the Status of Your Diploma.
Due to compliance with Payment Card Industry Standards and Requirements and to protect cardholder (credit card) account information, the Office of Registration and Transcripts no longer accepts transcript requests by FAX or MAIL.
Unofficial Transcripts: $2.00 each
Unofficial transcripts will only be released to the Student and are available for pick up only at the Office of Registration and Transcripts, Administration Building, Room 210. Requests made by government agencies will be honored with a signed consent from the Student.
Transcript processing hours are:
Monday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
To print an unofficial transcript at no charge, go to UAccess Student Center. Students must have attended after 1988 to use this option: NetID and password are required. Contact our office for further information on gaining access. Disable pop-up blocker prior to requesting an unofficial transcript.
Official Transcripts: $15.00 (Walk-in) or $10.00 (Online)
- Normal delivery by U.S. Postal Service: No additional charge
- FedEx Delivery: Requires a street address -will not deliver to a P.O. Box
FedEx - U.S. destination (excluding Alaska and Hawaii): $12.00 each
FedEx - Alaska and Hawaii destination: $25.00 each
FedEx - International destination: $35.00 each
Cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express accepted. Check and money orders should be made payable, in U.S. dollars, to The University of Arizona. A $25.00 service fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
Option 1: Online Orders
- Currently Enrolled Students: Go to UAccess Student, under the Academics section, choose "Request an Official Transcript" from the drop down menu to request your transcript. Disable pop-up blocker prior to requesting an official transcript. Processing time for this service is up to five business days. Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- Former UA Students: Orders may be placed for academic transcripts from anywhere, at any time, through Credentials, Inc. Email communication is provided for each step of the order process. Processing time for this service is up to five business days. Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- Third Party Requests: INSTITUTIONS ONLY - May place orders by going through Credentials, Inc. and must choose the "ATTACHMENT" option. Student authorization release is required, in addition to the Credentials Transcript Authorization form. For additional questions, please contact our office at (520) 621-3113.
- NOTE: Your transcript order will not be processed until the authorization form is received.
Option 2: Walk-In Service
- Visit the Office of the Registrar located in the Administration Building, Room 210, during regular office hours. Transcripts are available for pick-up or may be mailed by our office to the address(es) provided by the student. Photo identification is required.