Verification of Degrees, Past Attendance and Enrollment
Verification Of Enrollment
NEW: EFFECTIVE 1/1/2011 Verification of Enrollment forms can be obtained free of charge through UAccess Student. Verifications are no longer available in Registration and Transcripts, Administration, Room 210.
Instructions for Printing a Verification of Enrollment in UAccess Student
Go to UAccess Student
Under Academics, choose Enrollment Verification page, select from the following options in the Select Processing Options box:
- The drop down menu that says "Allow to print from my Browser" is the default at this time.
- The drop down menu that says "Academic Institution" has the University of Arizona as the default at this time.
- Check the boxes in front of the following statements as they apply to your request. Leave the box unchecked if you do not want this information included on your verification:
- Include My Program and Plan
- Include My Earned Degrees
- Include My Term and Cum GPA
- Select the terms/semesters you would like to be verified from the drop down menu. If you would like all terms to be verified, then leave the drop down menu blank.
- Click Submit.
- When Verification form appears, click on the "Printer Friendly Version" button. The form will then open up in another box.
- Go to: File - Page Setup.
- All drop down menus for Header and Footer should say "Empty" or say "Blank" depending on your browser. Change all the margins to 0.5.
- Click OK.
- The document is now ready to print.
National Student Clearinghouse
The University of Arizona has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for a minimal charge. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Acting as our agent, the National Student Clearinghouse should be considered as a primary source provider. The services provided by the National Student Clearinghouse will be in full compliance with all applicable privacy laws and, in particular, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).