Patti J. King
Senior Associate, Academic Affairs
Office of Academic Affairs
The University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210073
Tucson, AZ 85721-0073
Phone: (520) 621-4107
Fax: (520) 621-1008
On this site you will find information about how to:
- Create a new academic program or organizational unit.
- Make changes to existing programs or organizational
- Create a graduate certificate, accelerated master's
program or dual graduate program.
- Request academic program controls for academic
programs, minors, and/or courses.
- Participate in a Multi-University Consortium
- Develop student learning outcomes and assessment methods.
- Access a list of currently approved academic programs.
- Access Curriculum Bulletins.
- View history of academic changes since 1979.
- View official notification of changes memos.
- Access program and organization documents.
- Access an academic committee calendar of meeting dates.
We've also made the necessary forms available for download, as well as
information about recent changes to the UA program inventory. If you can't
find the information you need here, please let me know!
Please Note: The guidelines for creating a
new academic program,
planning phase, have changed. Student learning
outcomes and assessment methods will only be required for the implementation
phase of the approval process. Please see Policy 2-203, Academic Program
Planning Implementation at:
ABOR Policy 2-203, for more information.
Program/unit Processing Information
Special Graduate Programs
Academic Program Controls
Multi-University Consortium Agreement
- Request for Participation in Multi-University
Consortiums -- please contact the Provost's Office.
Academic Program Information
Other Program Information