Information for ROTC Degree Candidates
Because there are specific requirements that must be met prior to the release of the blue grade estimation sheet, all students who wish to be commissioned through ROTC must be aware of the following stipulations:
- The Early Grade Form (Blue sheets) may begin to be released to students on the last day of classes for the semester of degree candidacy. Pick up the form from your Graduation Services Advisor. Students who are graduating in August but complete their requirements in the first summer session and plan to be commissioned thereafter may have their blue sheet on the last day of classes of the first summer session.
Before certification for commissioning can begin:
- The student’s degree audit adjustment sheet must be in the Graduation Services Office with all correct adjustments and appropriate dates and signatures.
- The student may not have any outstanding incompletes for required courses. This includes courses needed for total units. If the student does have an outstanding incomplete, the Graduation Services Advisor must receive a grade change form in a sealed envelope from the department completing the course.
- The student may not have any outstanding required correspondence courses. If the student does have an outstanding correspondence course, the Graduation Services Advisor must receive a grade report in a sealed envelope from the UA Outreach College.
- The student MAY NOT have any outstanding required transfer work.
- The student must be registered for ALL remaining required courses.
The student must have the blue sheet completed and returned to his/her Graduation Services Advisor by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of final exams. The letter grade, instructor signature, and date for EACH course in which he/she is enrolled for the semester must be included on the form.