Students may submit a complete withdrawal from fall or spring term after the second week of classes.
Use the submission button below to completely withdraw from all of your classes during week three through the last day of classes (NOT FINALS) of the current fall or spring semester. (see the Dates and Deadlines Calendar for other sessions)
- Withdrawn classes appear on your transcript. Classes receive a grade of WC.
- Withdrawn classes do not calculate into your GPA.
- Withdrawn classes do not count towards the 18 unit cap on W grades.
- You may return in the next major semester without having to re-apply as long as your college does not disqualify you because you are not in good standing.
- You will be eligible for priority registration.
- If you are withdrawing for medical reasons, you may submit documentation for a medical withdrawal and consideration for a full or partial refund. First, submit the online Complete Withdrawal by using the submission button at the bottom of this page, and then follow the directions for submitting medical documentation at http://www.health.arizona.edu/academic-absences-withdrawals. Your medical documentation will be reviewed by Campus Health and if approved, your record will be updated to reflect the approved refund percentage.
- If the student is incapacitated contact the Registration Office for assistance in the process.
Administration Building, Main Floor
Do not use the submission button below to drop all of your classes before the semester begins or during weeks 1-2 of a fall or spring semester. You may log into UAccess and drop your classes. (see the Dates and Deadlines Calendar for other sessions)
- Dropped classes do not appear on your transcript.
- This is the same as missing a semester. You will not be eligible to register for the next semester and you will need to apply for admission.
- If you drop all classes prior to the refund deadline, you will be eligible for a refund.
- If you are a continuing student you may apply for an official leave of absence prior to the start of the semester which will allow you to maintain your eligibility to return without readmission. See http://www.registrar.arizona.edu/vets/LeaveUndergrad.htm for more information.
- If you are withdrawing for medical reasons during weeks 1-2, you may submit documentation for consideration of a medical withdrawal and a full or partial refund. Drop your classes in UAccess and then follow the directions here: http://www.health.arizona.edu/academic-absences-withdrawals to submit medical documentation. Your medical documentation will be reviewed by Campus Health and if approved, your record will be updated to indicate a complete withdrawal.
- If the student is incapacitated contact the Registration Office for assistance in the process, Administration Building, Main Floor, (520) 621-3113, REGfirstname.lastname@example.org.
*Completely withdrawing from the University can have many ramifications. The Dean of Students has compiled a list of things to consider:
Things to Consider When Performing a Complete Withdrawal.