- Continue to check the Schedule of Classes, as a seat may open up.
- To add a class that is full, you need to have the instructor's approval and signature on a Change of Schedule (drop/add) form.
- Consult with the offering department and/or instructor about adding the class or being placed on a waiting list.
- Consult with your academic advisor about registering for a comparable class.
Tip: It is best to start the semester with the number of units that you plan to take, knowing that you may need to adjust your schedule after the first day of classes. This may mean dropping a course and then adding a course that better fits your needs.
What does this mean: Total Seats: 0 Seats Available: 0?
- This is a restricted entry class, and is usually accompanied with this statement: "Contact department (dept abbreviation) for registration." Click on the department abbreviation for contact information.
How do I find out an instructor's name that is not listed?
- Contact the offering department.
Why can't I register using UAccess?
- If you skipped a Fall or Spring semester, you must apply for re-admission to the University, unless you were approved for a leave of absence.
- There are several other reasons for registration holds on your account. Click on the Service Indicator and follow the directions given. For example:
- See your major advisor: your registration is being held by your major department. This requires you to consult with your major advisor.
- Financial ineligibility: if your UA financial accounts are not paid in full there could be a financial hold. Sign on to UAccess Student, select Financial Information, then account balance. For questions concerning billing, contact the Bursar's Office at (520) 621-3232 or email email@example.com.
- Health disqualification: new students may have a Campus Health hold on their account due to lack of verification of measles or rubella vaccinations. See the Campus Health Immunizations page or call (520) 621-2384.
- Orientation hold: new students need to attend an orientation session before they can register for classes. Contact the New Student Orientation office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-5293.
If I skipped a Fall or Spring semester do I have to apply for re-admission?
- Yes, you must apply for re-admission to the University, unless you were approved for a leave of absence.
What do I do if a class is missing from my schedule in UAccess Student?
- Contact the offering department, who may have cancelled the section you registered for and added you to another section.
Why hasn't my cumulative GPA been recalculated in UAccess Student?
- The cumulative GPAs are recalculated as grades are posted.
Where do I send my AP/IB scores?
- To the Transfer Center in the office of:
Admissions and New Student Enrollment
The University of Arizona
PO Box 210040
Tucson, AZ 85721-0040
Phone: (520) 621-8333